Do you like my new template? I'm computer challenged, so Carolyn changed it for me. It's kind of bright, but I like it.
The wheat bread turned out GREAT!!! The recipe made 3 loafs so I gave one away, put one in the freezer and we ate the other one. Warm bread is YUMMY!!!
Most of the Wixom Zoo are feeling much better but now Jeff is starting to get sick. Darn it! Men are terrible when they're sick - I guess I am too, come to think of it. He's actually not too bad. He's been a good sport about things and has only spent one day in bed. (I think I spent 3 or 4 days in bed last week.)
We went to a family dinner last night at Jeff's cousin, Carmen's house. She's wonderful! She has a lot of pretty, expensive and BREAKABLE things at her house, though, so I'm always a little nervous to go there with the kids. Jeff stayed home and slept while I took the kids for dinner. I was relieved to see that Carmen had moved most of her "pretties" and put them up high so that there couldn't be any accidental accidents. Ian insisted on going with his Batman face mask, his Harry Potter invisibility cloak and his Spiderman moon boots on. I guess it shouldn't come as any surprise to me anymore...
Today I put Abbey down for a nap - okay, so most of the time it just ends up being a time-out for me. She goes into her room for awhile so that I can get stuff done around the house, read a book or just relax for a little while. Anyway, she was whooping and hollering during "nap time" today so Jeff went to check on her. She had all of her blankets on the floor and had rolled them up into a tube. She was sitting on them and told Jeff that she was riding a shark and it sure was fun!!! Honestly, where do they come up with these ideas? I'd like to know where the energy and imagination comes from. I'd bottle it up and sell it on the black market - we'd make MILLIONS!!!
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment