A couple of years ago Jeff's parent's gave all of the married kids a wheat grinder and a 25 pound bag of wheat for Christmas. At first I thought it was a weird gift. What would I EVER do with a wheat grinder? I could put into my food storage, but I thought it would probably just collect dust. Well, today I decided that I needed to try to figure out the dumb thing just in case we ever get invaded and I need to know how to use it. Also, I want some home made wheat bread. So I got the thing out and dusted it off. I attached it to the counter with the clamp and poured some wheat into the grinder. The only thing is that it's missing a spring for the mechanism. So Jeff made one out of a wire coat hanger - he's McGyver in his other life. Anyway, it made it a little bit difficult to get a fine grind on the wheat. It took me 25 minutes to grind 2.5 cups of flour - maybe I'll only make wheat bread once every 6 or 8 months...
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment