Not much going on lately. Thursday was Valentine's Day. Jeff photoshopped a really cute picture of all of the kids, framed it and gave it to me. Later a delivery came for me - it was a vase full of tulips. Anyone who knows me knows that I love tulips. I think I planted almost 100 bulbs just in the front yard this year. I also took heart shapped sugar cookies to Emma's school class for their party.
Yesterday Jeff went camping with the boy scouts. Crazy! The went up into the mountains and built a snow cave. He said that they got there around 7:30 pm and started to dig, they didn't finish until after midnight. I asked him if he was more comfortable than sleeping out in the open and he said no. Snow caves are lumpy, apparently. Anyway, they're going to cook breakfast and then play in the snow for awhile and then come home sometime this afternoon.
I'm going to take the kids to a primary activity at the church this morning and then we're taking Emma and Abbey to get their hair cut. Emma keeps telling me that she's old enough to do her own hair and that she doesn't want any help - she looks like a bush woman most of the time. I'm surprised that I haven't been asked if she was raised by wolves, or something. We'll see how it all turns out.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

1 comment:
Hey girl. I was excited to find your blog. It sounds like you and your family are doing great!
Post a Comment