Emma lost another tooth yesterday. She woke up this morning and discovered that the Tooth Fairy forgot to come. I told her that I forgot to call her to let her know that we had another tooth for her to pick up. I'll call her today and see if she can swing by while Emma's at school.
I guess the reason why I forgot to call the Tooth Fairy is because of Ian. He woke up yesterday feverish and very whiney. We tried to give him breakfast and he threw it up after a bite or two, he threw up when we tried to give him some medicine. He DID keep the de-bubbled sprite down, though. Anyway, it took me most of the day to get the doctor's office to call me back and we finally got an appointment for late yesterday afternoon. I took him in and he cried the whole time. The doctor said that he has ear infections in his ears and that he wanted an x-ray of his lungs. It turns out that he also has pneumonia - that stinks. The doctor wanted to start the anti-biotic right away so Ian got shots in both of his legs because the dose was so high that he couldn't just do it in one injection. The poor kid can't walk very well right now because his legs hurt so bad. Hopefully it was worth it and he'll feel better soon. Jeff and another member of our ward came over and gave Ian a blessing last night, too. We'll keep a close eye on him today and see if we need to call the doctor back or if we can take the medicine and get better.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment