Yesterday was an interesting day. After days and days of pleasant weather (if you can call highs in the 40's pleasant) we finally got another snow storm. It was snowing when we woke up around 7am and continued until about 2:00 pm. Abbey had gotten dressed but then had an accident and so went in to get changed. She came out of her room in pajamas. I've reached the point that I just don't argue with her anymore - most of the time I'm just glad that she's wearing clothes. Anyway, Jeff was going to be coming home from being out of town around 3:00 so the kids and I decided that we were going to go out and shovel the driveway for him so he wouldn't have to do it when he got home. We all put on our snow boots and our coats and went outside. Remember that Abbey is still in her pajamas. We were outside for about an hour and a half before Jeff came home - we shoveled and then the kids rode their bikes down the driveway for awhile. Abbey, in the process of shoveling, had gotten herself wet. She'd sat in the snow a couple of times, fell down and decided that snow balls were a great thing to make. We came inside and I told her to go take her pajamas off and to get dressed in a pair of pants and a shirt. (Specific enough you'd say, right? Maybe not.) She came out of her room and was yelling because she couldn't get her shirt on. Normally we don't have a problem with getting clothes on... she had decided to put on 4 shirts yesterday, 2 pairs of panties and, thankfully, only one pair of pants. The reason why only one pair of pants were put on is because I told her she couldn't wear more than one. Maybe she's ahead of her time. They say that the layered look is back, right?
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment