Monday, February 4, 2008

The animals at the Wixom Zoo aren't feeling too hot today. Actually, we've all been kind of miserable for 4 or 5 days now. It all started with a scratchy throat and just snowballed from there. I went to the doctor today and am now the proud owner of a bottle of anti-biotics! YEA! Maybe that means that the ears will stop ringing, the head will stop swelling and the throat will stop throbbing...I hope. It's weird, I was feeling kind of sick but okay yesterday morning and then it slammed me around 3 or 4pm with the headache. The kids all have coughs but aren't complaining about sore throats or headaches yet. Let's all keep our fingers crossed!

We got a lot of snow this weekend! The family was supposed to all go to Burley for Callie's baby blessing but we got snowed in. Callie was able to call us on the speaker phone and we were able to participate anyway - sorry Callie for not being there in person this time.

Not much else going on. We bought a treadmill this weekend - let's see if I can make myself actually use it everyday this time...we'll see.

No comments: