Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Yuck. Yuck. YUCK!!!

It was an interesting day today - kind of disgusting, actually. It actually started with a field trip to Krispy Kreme (doughnut shop) that we took the preschool kids to last week. After the tour was done the manager sat all of the kids down with a fresh doughnut, a carton of chocolate milk and a crazy straw to drink it out of. The kids LOVE the straws. Well today we were running late and I was trying to get the kids to go to the bathroom quickly so that we could get out the door on time. Abbey was in my bathroom and I heard the toilet flush but she didn't come out. So I went in and caught her drinking water with her new straw...from the TOILET!!! I'm praying that I really did hear her flush and that she was drinking water without "special flavoring", but you never really know, do you? I'm still pretty disgusted with it all. Even if it was just water it's still pretty gross that she was drinking toilet water. YUCK!!!

No comments: