Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Snow Day!

Yep, we finally got enough snow for Idaho to declare a snow day for the school kids. Mind you, it probably would only be a minor inconvenience to those relatives of ours who live in Utah or Colorado. I guess it's because the school buses can't get to the kids who live on the rural routes. Maybe we'll build a snow man, or something.

Funny story: (Yes, it's about Abbey!) Monday morning I was downstairs cleaning up the kitchen when I heard Abbey yelling from upstairs, "Mom! Help!" So I went running. I found her in the bathroom standing on the counter and completely naked! She was rubbing her arms and saying, "Mom, I cold!!!" I told her that I'd be cold too if I were standing on the counter naked. I looked around the bathroom and found that she had gotten into the toothpaste. It was on the counter, on the linoleum, on the little rug, on the tub and even on the toilet seat. There was also water all over the counter and a little bit on the floor as well. I asked her what she was doing and she said that she just wanted to brush her teeth!!! I told her she needed to make sure she only brushes when Jeff or I are around.

We learned all about the letter N yesterday at pre-school. It was my turn to teach and I decided that we'd make Noodle Necklaces! It was a hit. Even the boys wanted to make one for their moms. Abbey made one and then ate some of the noodles - gross.

Not much else going on today. Yesterday was my birthday - it snowed ALL DAY LONG! We stayed home...

No comments: