Thursday, January 17, 2008

Going to the Big Bad Dentist!

I HATE to go to the dentist but sometimes it's necessary. Sometimes the toothache reaches a point when you can't ignore it any longer... I'm scared enough of the dentist, in fact, that today when I went I was shaking. It turns out, though, that the guy was pretty nice and incredibly good at his job. Not a bit of pain while I was there. (I'm feeling a little bit of discomfort now, but that's just because the novocain has worn off.) I think I may go back when I need to next time instead of putting it off until the last minute.

Yesterday was Jeff's birthday - thanks to all who remembered him. I made his favorite dinner and we had the family over for a little get-together. It was fun and I think he enjoyed himself.

Abbey got into my makeup the other day. This time she found my mascara and my chapstick. She came to me with a black eyebrow and even some black hair. She also had so much chapstick all over her mouth that she looked like she'd smeared them with vaseline. I got a picture of that one. I'll have Jeff help me download it.

Life's great for us right now - it'll be better when my tooth stops throbbing from all of the abuse today. Have a good one!

No comments: