Sunday, January 20, 2008

Shoeshine

Have any of you seen the movie Under Dog? We rented it and watched it with the kids last night. It's about a dog that gets super powers and "saves the day". Ian has decided that he wants to be Under Dog. This morning I woke up to someone laying next to me whispering, "Bark! Bark! Bark, bark, bark!" Guess who it was? Later we were sitting in Sacrament Meeting in church. I looked over at Ian and he had taken one of his shoes off and was licking it! Under Dog's alter ego is a mild mannered dog named Shoeshine because he likes to lick people's shoes. We'll see how long this game lasts. Hopefully he won't lick anyone else's shoes.

Abbey had a hard time staying with her class in primary today. I think she was just tired - we stayed up late last night and she didn't get as much sleep as she normally does. She perked up when the teacher mentioned snacks, though, and decided that she wanted to stay with her class instead of going to my "boring" class with me. I actually got quite a bit out of the different lessons today and am glad that I was able to go - with or without Abbey.

No comments: