Wednesday, December 12, 2007

TREATS!!!

Holy cow! We've got cookies, candies and all kinds of goodies coming out of our ears! This year I've made fudge, peanut brittle, almond rolka, cookies, buckeyes (a peanut butter mix dipped in chocolate), russian wedding cakes, chocolate chip cookies and vienna brau. Whew! The neighbors are going to get FAT this year. (Just kidding) I wouldn't do it if I didn't love to. We always take treats to the neighbors as a Christmas gift. I'm also giving them a book that has 24 days of Christmas stories in it. I hope they like them.
Ian keeps sneaking into the treats and asking when he gets to eat them all. I keep telling him that he can have some after we take the neighbors their part. Maybe he thinks if he just asks one more time I'll say yes.
Last night we had a progressive dinner for the relief society. It started at my house with the salads and moved on from there. We had about 40 women come - it was a lot of fun! Eric and Carolyn came and got the kids because Jeff's out of town this week so it made my night a little bit easier. Don't I have wonderful relatives??? I'm glad they were willing to help me out.
Not much else going on this week - the kids can hardly wait for Christmas to get here. I have to admit that I'm getting excited myself. Have a good week!

No comments: