Monday, December 17, 2007

More baking tonight. So much to do, so little time. I can't believe that there's only a week until Christmas! I told you that the time would go by quickly! We're having lots of parties and get-togethers over the next 2 weeks and then we can all decide we're tired... We're excited to spend time with Jeff's family and to play games and have fun together. The kids are so excited they can hardly STAND IT!
Last night was the night we took treats around to family and friends. It was fun. I really like to bake and it's a good thing because I gave away quite a few of the treats that I had made for our Christmas Eve party. I'm also teaching a few ladies in the ward how to make my Great Grandmother Ellen's Danish pasteries. One of the women said that she wanted to learn how to make them so that she could impress her mom. She cracks me up. I told her that her mom thinks she's pretty nifty anyway.
I got my hair done today - I look HOT!!! It's amazing how a new hairstyle can add pep to your attitude. There's not much else going on... Have a great week!

No comments: