I just have to write this one down before I forget about it in a couple of days. Tonight for dinner we're having a chicken and noodle casserole. Not the best meal I've ever made but not the worst either. Well, Ian decided from the get go that it wasn't going to taste good and I had a real challenge to get him to even take one bite. Once he tasted it he decided that it was actually pretty good and started to eat with gusto. Well, everone else got done eating before him (because he's a chatter box) and have left the table to take baths and continue with the night time ritual. He asked me if he could be done and I told him he needed to take five more bites and then he could be finished. He started bargaining with me and asked if three would work. I've learned that if I cave once it will get me into trouble so I stuck to my guns. Now he's down stairs repeating over and over again, "not fiiiivvve!" I'm not even sure that he knows for certain why he doesn't want five or even what five is anymore. We'll see if I can win this battle of the stubborn Wixom's!
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment