Holy cow, kids are FAST!!! I'm making a new quilt for Emma for Christmas and I finally finished sewing all of the squares together last night. Today I was pinning the top and bottom together and Ian and Abbey were upstairs with me watching cartoons. They were right there one minute and the next they were gone. Ian came upstairs and his chin was bleeding. I asked him what happened and he just held up one of Jeff's shaving razors. I guess he wanted to be like Daddy and shave his chin. Don't worry, he's okay. I thought that I had put the razors up high but I guess they weren't high enough. I can only imagine what COULD have happened!
I talked to one of my favorite people today. My Aunt Simona always has a great story to tell and is willing to listen to me ramble - Thanks, Simona! We haven't seen each other in quite some time because we live so far apart but I really enjoy being able to talk to her every once in awhile. Thank goodness for the telephone and email!
Well, tonight is bath night. I should go see how much water is left in the bathtub. (I usually need 2 or 3 towels just to mop up the floor when the kids are done) My only saving grace is that I know the kids are clean when they leave the bathroom...
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment