Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday's Confessional

Forgive me, blogger, for I have sinned. It started when I decided that I was going to have an "I'm just as awesome as Martha Stewart" day. I've decided that she's not so bad and it's okay to follow in her footsteps.

Occasionally.

So I'm busy imitating Martha when out of the blue I get jumped! I screamed a little (because I was scared), I cussed a little (because I was mad) then I did what any sane person would do. I used the handy dandy knife, that I just happened to have in my hand at the time, and I stabbed that sucker in the heart! So I guess I'm confessing to being a murderer. Multiple times. Of course, it'll never be proven because I was oh so smart and disposed of the bodies! They're chopped into little itty bitty bits and GONE! Flushed down to the bowels of the city's sewer system.

Aren't I a genius???

In my own defense, those little buggers had it coming to them. One should NEVER hide and be all sneaky and expect no retribution after jumping out to scare a Martha wannabe! I guess next time I should be a little more sensitive when crafting and not destroy some one's house or food supply, huh? Lesson learned, I guess.

Your turn! What heinous thing have you done lately?

P.S.
I puffy hate canning peaches and the earwigs who like to play hide and seek in them.

1 comment:

Karin said...

I also can't stand earwigs. When I was younger my parents used to put my shoes outside (stinky feet). When I would wake up they would be filled with those creepy looking things. Gives me the eebee jeebees just thinking about it.