Friday, September 10, 2010

Hide and Seek

Do you ever play hide and seek with your online friends? I am a member of the facebook community and have "friended" a bajillion and three people. Some of them I actually have regular contact with. Some are people I hung out with in high school and some are people who say they remember and know me from the 2nd grade and, if I think really hard and concentrate A LOT, I'm pretty sure I remember who they are. Meh. If they annoy me or are especially crazy or are stalkers I de-friend them and they probably don't realize it until later.
Anyway...
I was wasting time over there earlier today and someone from my long lost past was online. I decided that I'd rather pick leaches off of my big toe than talk to her so I clicked the little button that lets you stay online but be "offline". I play hide and seek a lot that way. What about you? Do you hide from your friends when you're feeling anti-social?

No comments: