Monday, May 24, 2010

Random Thoughts...

~The first day of summer break for the kids is a learning curve for all of us. Why? They have to re-learn how to be around each other all day long and I have to re-learn how to go about my daily routine while ignoring the petty disagreements and little tantrums coming from the family room.

~It's weird to watch your little sister get married and kiss a boy. She's supposed to stay my little sister forever...didn't she get the memo?

~Wedding cakes aren't so hard to make.

~Left over brats that were cooked on the grill 3 days ago are pretty tasty when re-heated in the microwave and covered in mustard.

~I'm so tired of the same 3 songs on Emma's Taylor Swift CD. Time to move to the next track, girl, or I'm gonna make sure your disc has an "accident"

~laundry on a Monday sucks even worse than laundry on a Saturday because if you're doing it on a Monday it means that it didn't get done on Saturday and it's grown to the size of Mt. Saint Helens over the weekend.

~Twenty-ish year old girls annoy the crap out of me when they're in groups of 3 or more. Seriously, can't they find a way to laugh without sounding like nails on a chalkboard?

~Sitting in your own filth generally isn't cool but baths aren't so bad just as long as you tell yourself that you can take a shower when you're done to get clean.

~I'd really like a huge bag of something chocolate right about now. Too bad I have to show some restraint.

~Wind and cold weather suck. Especially when it's supposed to be warm so that I can kick the kids outside to play.

Okay. That's all. What's your random thought for the day?

1 comment:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

My random thought... did you know that hungry people tend to be really ornery? It's true.