This morning started out so nicely. Jeff woke up early and opened the window allowing a soft breeze to waft through the room. As the curtains were fluttering gently at the window I started to drift back to sleep...
BOCK! BOCK! BOCK-A-BOCK-A-BOCK!!!
My eyes popped open and I started to listen a little more intently... More bocking followed by a loud ROAR!!!!
It was 7:28 and Abbey had decided to eat her breakfast at the patio table. Apparently she'd gotten bored and wandered over to the picket fence separating our yard from the neighbor's and thought that getting the chickens' attention would be fun. Loud fun, but fun nonetheless. Then she happened to notice that the bird feeder was doing it's job of attracting several winged creatures and she thought that it'd be fun to chase them off while roaring at them.
Next came bouncing a basketball against the outside wall of my bedroom.
It was now 7:34 but she was bored and finally came inside to cut a piece of butcher paper off of the roll so she could color.
*sigh*
It's gonna be a long day...
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

2 comments:
What I wouldn't give to have just a tiny bit of a 5 year olds energy!!!
Those are the days, right? Jarom likes to wake up at 6am, so Spencer goes and gets him and brings him into our bed and he goes back to sleep. About 7:30 I usually get woken up by a poke in the eye with a big "HI!" from Jarom as soon as I open said eye. What's a mother without her alarm clocks?
Post a Comment