Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Computer Wiz

We have five computers in our house when Jeff's home. When he's gone there are still four, which is about three more than we probably need. We don't have teenagers who need them for homework, I don't work from home and we aren't a coffee shop who can charge people to come in and use our Internet. Because of our computer hoarding, the children feel it is their right to use which ever unit is nearest to them whenever they please.
Mmmm...NO.
I'm a protective mommy. I don't want my five year old cruising around on the Internet whenever it's convenient for her. So usually we try to keep them password protected so that misguided fingers can't find their way somewhere I'd rather not send them. Well, today I forgot to log-off and so when I returned my monitor had some rather interesting things on it. There was a busty looking blond asking me for my name, address and gender and advertising that she just needs this information to "Make all my fantasies come to life." Yup. My little tornado found her first porno site while I was emptying my bladder and making my bed. Good times.