Thursday, August 20, 2009

Whew!

Wanna know what I've been doing all day???







Salsa. Lots of salsa. I am the lucky recipient of a lot of tomatoes (36 cups, to be exact) because generous people around me are sick of all of the tomatoes their gardens are producing. I'm sure I'll be sick of my garden tomatoes when they start producing too. IF they ever start producing. Anyways...I've been chopping, simmering and processing for about seven hours now - the last batch is about done and I'm G.L.A.D!!! Who wants to make the next batch when the tomatoes in my garden decide to show up???

3 comments:

Alanya/Ally said...

I hear ya! My sister, mom, and I started a garden together and it has produced more than I expected. I'm actually making salsa right now... my first batch all by my self. :} I honestly have no idea how many batches of salsa have been made all together. Good luck!

Karin said...

It's always easier to can with a partner. If you want I'll help you eat that salsa. Yummy!

Heatherlyn said...

Lucky! I want free tomatoes!