We don't call her "Abbey the Destroyer" for nothing! We started out by putting our now 3 year old down for a nap. Jeff and I were so pleased with Abbey because we thought she actually TOOK a nap. She was very quiet and didn't come out of her room for quite some time. Usually we're fighting with her to get her to lay down and stay still long enough to fall asleep. She eventually came out of her room and we let her go about her afternoon playing with the other kids. At bedtime I went into her bedroom with her to help her say her prayers and to tuck her in. I walked in and there was this foam stuff all over the floor. There were large chunks and there were very small pieces. It took me about half a minute to realize where it all had come from... she HAD a foam pillow that was zipped up in it's own cloth case and then we had a pillow case over that. She took both of the cases off and spent her afternoon pulling it apart! Yep, her nick-name's Abbey the Destroyer. Does it make sense now? She has lost her pillow priviledges until she is a little bit older. She doesn't seem to even notice that she doesn't have a pillow anymore.
I'm going to include a picture or two - the birthday party as well as our living room. It looks like Christmas threw up in our front room - I LOVE IT!!! There's also a picture of Abbey trying valiantly to go to the bathroom "like a big girl" and of the kids goofing off for the camera.
We also found out tonight that our kids got "Elfed". To see what that is go to: http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1113748543

No comments:
Post a Comment