Tonight Jeff and I were talking in the house and the kids were riding their bikes in the garage because it was too cold to ride them outside. We heard Abbey screaming and Jeff went to investigate. He came back inside a few minutes later and was chuckling to himself. When I asked him what was going on he said that Ian was chasing Abbey because she was the great monster from the Mississippi and that everytime he got close to her she screamed. Who teaches him these things?!?!? I don't know if I've ever mentioned to him anything about the Mississippi River, or that there might be any kind of a monster hiding out there... funny though!
We took Abbey to the doctor today for her 3 year old check-up. Yep, she's three today! Yeah!!! My big girl. I'm a little bit sad that we've left the baby stage. I can't call her my baby anymore - she's officially a toddler now.
Tomorrow we're going to Emma's school for her Thanksgiving play. She is one of the kids that has a speaking part - we'll see how it goes. I'm kind of excited to see her interact with her teacher and with the other students in the classroom.
Lisa is supposed to come up for the Thanksgiving weekend tomorrow. The only problem is that she's fighting a cold and I'm not sure if she'll make it. If she can come I'll be excited to see her. It'll be fun - I haven't seen her since we moved.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment