Good morning! It's Monday, the sky is gray, the wind is blowing and I'm in a GREAT MOOD!!! Wanna know why??? Because I'm not sick anymore! "Oh happy day!" Abbey's got the cough now but is feeling pretty good otherwise. Emma's back at school after taking almost the entire week off last week. That means that the kids will get along better today because there won't be a bored 7 year old hanging around the house. YES!!! Life is good.
We're gearing up for Thanksgiving next week as well as Abbey's birthday - she'll be three! I can't believe that this year has gone by so quickly. Before you know it, it will be Christmas time and then we'll blink at it will be July. I always thought it took FOREVER for Christmas to come when I was a kid - not so now.
This weekend we decided to take a drive up to historic Idaho City. If you've never been there and you like old towns you're missing out. It has a really neat cemetary and lots of old buildings. I think they have a city ordinance about building things that look new! We even went and had lunch at a little diner that served great food but looked like it had had better days. The kids loved it. The drive was also a lot of fun - this time of year the mountains are beautiful!
Jeff's in Utah this week. He's playing Santa Claus to all of the family members that live down there who we aren't going to see before Christmas. He had to take a suitcase that was twice as big as the one he normally takes. His clothes will be bouncing all over the place when he comes home.
Have a great day, all. We love you and wish we could be closer!
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment