Friday, November 6, 2009

Taking Count

Twenty six. That's how many loaves of bread I just crammed into my freezer. (Sorry kids, if your sandwiches look a little funny.) Ninety eight. That's how many Zip Lock bags I just filled with ground beef, squished flat so they'd stack and also crammed into the freezer. Thirty seven. That's how many pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breast are now calling the Wixom Zoo home. Fourteen. That's how many gallons of milk came home with me today. Ten. Bags of powdered sugar so that I can make lots of butter cream frosting for my cake classes. Eleven - trips to and from the car to unload all this and much, much more. One... Super. tired. mom.

What are you doing today???

2 comments:

Heatherlyn said...

How do you keep the milk from going bad. Do you freeze it? That's a lot of gallons of milk to go through before the expiration date.

Unknown said...

Um, you know Amy, if you have to buy that much for a $15 catalina, you MAY want to rethink the cost/savings value... ;)
Awesome job, Wonder Woman.