Monday, April 5, 2010

Romeo, Romeo...

While I admit that I'm a big fan of Shakespeare, I'm not referring to Juliet's Romeo here. I have my own AND my husband gave him to me! Admit it, you're jealous.

You see, I'm on light duty, according to doctor's orders, and so Jeff decided that I needed to be able to spend some quality time with Romeo while he's out of town. He's a very understanding sort of fellow. He is always there for me when I need him. He always makes me feel very comfortable and he takes me as I am, no matter how haggard I may be looking. He's perfect. Here's a picture...









So now the question is this: Why is my husband sleeping with Romeo? Should I be worried???

4 comments:

springrose said...

Did I miss something? I don't get it. Is it the hotel bed or the thing on the table?

Ellen said...

Springrose, I'm wondering too! Is it the lamp past the bed that kind of looks like a person?

AW Cake! said...

Jeff named the bed Romeo because I was spending so much time there. Sorry - I should have included that little tidbit. I just thought it was funny and suggested that maybe he could name his half of the bed Juliet...
And yes, that's a hotel bed. My bed wasn't made yet.

Unknown said...

I just snorted with laughter! You are so silly, I think the bedrest is going to your brain! At first I was dead certain you were talking about a dog.