Jeff's been out of town for work 18 out of the last 20 days. That's a lot. On top of that I've managed to catch one doosey of a cold, I'm pregnant and not sleeping much do to my pea-sized bladder AND my mom, my back up plan, my go-to woman, my rock is on vacation out of state. I've spent most of the day in the fetal position while sucking my thumb. While laying there in my comatose state, I started to think about my pathetic self and I realized that I've actually got it pretty good. My kids are complete and utter heathens sometimes (who's kids aren't?) but they also can be incredibly helpful and loving too. I may be barefoot, pregnant and in my pajamas most days, but at least I CAN be barefoot while I'm pregnant instead of having to spend my day in uncomfortable work clothes wishing I could be home with the heathens. Plus I have the added bonus of having my sweet mamma living with us who helps SO MUCH!!! Girlfriend needs a vacay and I can totally handle making mac & cheese or frozen pizza for a few nights while she takes a break. So I wiped the drool off of my face and mopped up the puddle that had formed on the floor and waddled to the kitchen to nuke some left-overs. Because I'm one lucky lady, I tell you! PLUS there are only 5 more days until Prince Charming walks back in the door.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

1 comment:
ummm...not to mention your favorite little sister is coming into town on saturday! GOSH! i can't believe you forgot about that....
Post a Comment