My little sister is visiting for her spring break and we're having a pretty good time hanging out. She's also getting married in a couple of months so we're spending time taxi-ing her all over the valley so that she can get her schtuff done. I think I might have to play the pregnancy card tomorrow though. Girlfriend is picky and likes to check out lots of stuff and frankly, I'm POOPED!
I have to admit, though, that she's a lot of fun to hang around with. She's got some spice in her 'tude and it keeps me on my toes. She also shares my preference for goofy tv shows that my mom just doesn't seem to appreciate. Good times. I'm gonna love it when she finally moves here after she gets hitched. Just as long as she keeps her super opinionated opinions to herself.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

2 comments:
Hey, I've got a few maternity tops...do you need any?
the compound grows! I love it! Seriously are they going to rename the town after ya'll?
Post a Comment