
So I was all set to sit down and post the most amazing blog you've ever read. It was brilliant! It was going to change the way you BREATHE it was so awesome. And then... nothing. Nada. Zilch. My brain completely went blank and now I feel like an Alzheimer's patient.
Even worse? I can be talking to your face and forget what I'm saying mid-sentence. What's that all about? I can understand getting distracted and then forgetting what you were going to get from the other room mid-stride, but MID-SENTENCE????
I'm just hoping that the kids don't catch on and try to take advantage of their brain impaired mom. We'll see.
In other news: lots of blackberries means lots of jam and lots of tomatoes means that I've got another busy day today. Maybe I can throw in some memory exercises in there somewhere.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
4 days ago

3 comments:
That used to happen to me all the time when I was standing in front of my students. hahar
Ha, ha. That's funny! I fell asleep mid-sentence one time... it was not my brightest moment.
Hey, want to get rid of any of that produce?
Love it, happens to the best of us.
Post a Comment